Models in 1:32 scale self made

Selbstgebaute maßstäbliche Schienenfahrzeuge mit/ohne handelsüblichen Zurüstteilen

Moderator: fido

Meggido
Buntbahner
Buntbahner

Re: Models in 1:32 scale self made

Beitrag von Meggido »

2143 hat geschrieben:Awesome models and skills!!

Thats exactly the concept i wanna use for my loco.

Also with an arrangement like that you can use sensored brushless motors.

I recently found a 2-gear gearbox from an 1:10 crawler that would fit for stuff like that.

Really really awesome work man!
Thanks a lot. All that you see here is my invention. Also gearbox. I will use it for my next 2 locomotive projects. Probably last ones. After that I focus on wagons.
Meggido
Buntbahner
Buntbahner

Beitrag von Meggido »

After 13 months of work, sometimes slow, sometimes more intense, I finished project of a model of modern locomotive E6ACT-008 Dragon in Lotos Kolej livery. Locomotive was designed by Newag Poland and now is produced in version Dragon 2. Model is made in scale 1:32. Below you can see some pictures.
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

If you are not bored yet you can take a look at some short films with test rides.
https://youtu.be/bbgy4wJc_5E

https://youtu.be/8Km6NtV0XJw

https://youtu.be/avhRklog9Nc

Enjoy! :D :D
alco

Beitrag von alco »

Hi Jacek, I'm new on this forum. I just saw you works and must say really great job!
Especially the SU42 is really beautiful, I really like those locos!
I hope you'll go on showing your next works
ciao
Alberto
Steffel
Buntbahner
Buntbahner

Beitrag von Steffel »

Hello Jacek,

great praise, that's a fantastic job.
I have never seen anything like this, especially this fine detail.

The reports also seem to me to reflect the construction time, which is extremely fast.
Absolutely perfect.

The CAD design in 3D seems very complex to me. Which program do you use?

Do you have original blueprints? Or do you use photos?

Please continue.

Please also describe the techniques in more detail, this is very interesting.

Because the result is absolutely perfect.

Best regards.
Meggido
Buntbahner
Buntbahner

Beitrag von Meggido »

Steffel hat geschrieben:Hello Jacek,

great praise, that's a fantastic job.
I have never seen anything like this, especially this fine detail.

The reports also seem to me to reflect the construction time, which is extremely fast.
Absolutely perfect.
The design process was about 1 year with detailing and manufacture took me about 13 month but not constant every day work. ;)
All model is made of brass which was laser cut according to my project. Some elements are 3D printed, some are brass casted and very precise parts are photo etched. All elements are soldered, very few are glued.
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

I also make my own driving system based on cardan shafts which I make also myself.
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Steffel hat geschrieben:The CAD design in 3D seems very complex to me. Which program do you use?

Do you have original blueprints? Or do you use photos?
I had complete documentation of the locomotive provided by manufacturer in 2014.
I use Inventor for the design.
Bild
Bild
Bild
Steffel hat geschrieben:Please continue.

Please also describe the techniques in more detail, this is very interesting.

Because the result is absolutely perfect.

Best regards.
Thanks, I will. :)
Steffel
Buntbahner
Buntbahner

Beitrag von Steffel »

Hello Jacek,

Inventor is a very nice tool for such work.

Do you also manufacture parts at home on your own machines? Or do you have all parts manufactured externally?

I think that's the right way. Development and design on the computer and outsource many parts of the production. it gets more precise and you can move forward much faster.

For my model, I also want to get into the full 3D construction of the tent. The advantages are simply too great, even if it seems complex to use the CAD programs at the beginning.

Have you ever thought about starting a company that builds the models in series?

These images are always impressive, you always discover something new. Very beautiful.

Best regards.
Meggido
Buntbahner
Buntbahner

Beitrag von Meggido »

Steffel hat geschrieben:Hello Jacek,

Inventor is a very nice tool for such work.

Do you also manufacture parts at home on your own machines? Or do you have all parts manufactured externally?
Parts that can be made on lathe yes, rest is made externally. I have only simple tools and a small lathe.
Steffel hat geschrieben:I think that's the right way. Development and design on the computer and outsource many parts of the production. it gets more precise and you can move forward much faster.
Yes, it is. Previous models I made were 100% hand made.
Steffel hat geschrieben:Have you ever thought about starting a company that builds the models in series?
Yes, and my answer is no. It is not fun then when you do it for somebody else not for yourself. I did some time ago 15 advertisement models of locomotives in 1:32 and it was not fun.
Meggido
Buntbahner
Buntbahner

Beitrag von Meggido »

Short film that shows the whole process of E6ACT-008 Dragon creation. Take a look if you want. :-)

https://youtu.be/bVoilm0gfVA
Meggido
Buntbahner
Buntbahner

Beitrag von Meggido »

Below I present a short film with my previous model ET22-1060 during test rides and during meeting in Piotrkow Trybunalski in Poland last year in June. :-) Have fun, I hope. Finally I learned how to put some short films together with simple tool. ;)

https://youtu.be/D3D7QsvH2K4
Kellerbahner
Buntbahner
Buntbahner

Beitrag von Kellerbahner »

Hi Jacek,

congratulations :!:

Firstly to your nice videos, secondly for your new amazing ´beast´ and thirdly that you got it, what I asked over a year ago:
Any possibilty for you to give your beasts a longer ride Would be great if you could let them run e.g. during exhibitions and take some movies there too, right ?
And you now did it ! :top:

Even your carpet railroad got longer til 3:03 but then … railroading is fun for old and young (3:23) ! :ja:

Check your private message mail-in, you will find two additional potential alternatives suggested 8) .

Thanks and enjoy !

Bob Kellerman (aka Kellerbahner)
Schaffe, schaffe, Häusle baue ...
Antworten