ESU LokSound 4 XL und Massoth Entkuppler

Elektronisches und digitales - Bitte keine Fragen zum MZS

Moderator: fido

JLSRR
Re: ESU LokSound 4 XL und Massoth Entkuppler

Beitrag von JLSRR »

Hello all,
I too, am having this problem. I have a beautiful loco, expertly built for me, which uses an ESU LokSound v4 XL decoder. The loco has a pair of Massoth Uncouplers properly installed.

My central station is a ZIMO MX10 (operating at the highest track voltage, which I believe is 24v). When the loco was first placed on the track when I originally received it, upon power-up for the very first time, the couplers moved quickly to the lower (down), uncoupled position. They have NEVER come back up. We have tried many different things, but, nothing has helped.

I have discussed this with Ed from Ed's Gartenbahn. The assistance I have received from Ed is wonderful. I feel his products are outstanding, and the assistance you receive if you run into a problem, such as my uncoupler problem, is second to none. It is very refreshing when I manufacturer stands firmly behind his product and works with you to try and fix the issue.

At this point, RailCOM on or off has no effect. The only thing that has not been tried is the report of a resistor between 2 leads of the uncoupler. Did that work?

Let me know if a solution has been discovered yet.
Thank you,
Jonathan
Jonathan Landon, MD
President of the JLS Railroad
JLS Railroad Website: http://www.trainweb.org/jlsrr
Antworten